Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

toking at my old elementary school

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 197774, Jul 6, 2011.

1. so ive been wanting to do this for over a year now, im just not sure if its a good idea or not so i want some blades' opinions

i want to smoke at my old elementary school. im planning on walking there since its only a 15-20 minute walk, and smoking on one of the playgrounds which are both out of view from the main street and you have to go behind the school to see them.

obviously ill be doing this at night when its dark out.

also id like to know what i should smoke there, either a bowlpack, a joint, or half a blunt, then smoke the other half after i walk home?

good or bad idea?

2. ..orrrr smoke at your house.

3. bad idea, very bad idea.

4. Is your house that bad?

5. no i can smoke at my house easily, ive just always wanted to smoke at that school

6. dont get caught or your fucked. smoking on school property will get you fucked over

7. joint, less evidence. taking nostalgia to far maybe?

8. this doesnt sound like fun at all, just a good way to get in trouble, police always patrol near schools

9. Do this all the time. Don't even know why this is a thread

10. I wanna do this now, my elementary school is literally a 5 minute walk from my house. I probably won't even though no one would see me and I know it since it's up on a hill, the only way you'd see me is if I walked straight up the road, which I wouldn't. I still don't think I'm going to though, and you probably shouldn't either... You can get fucked for smoking on school property whether it's during or not lol

11. Dude all these people are sketchin you out, i used to play baseketball at my elementary school every day and me and a buddy would always smoke a joint while playing, people would be 20 meters away playing soccer in the soccer fields. If you are blazing at night, you will have no problems and nothing to sketch you out, unless there is a pedophile at the school late.

enjoy smoking at your elementary school, it brings back lots of childhood memories that make you happy

12. Been there, done that. In short it's a bad idea. there could be some serious legal repercussions if you get caught. I know that telling you not to won do anything to stop you, but I just wouldn't recommend it.

13. i did it, it was fun seriously the risk isnt super high but if you do get caught you will get fucked but i did it and with a couple of women so it was a good night thats what memories are made of doing stupid shit

14. i would say its a bad idea to smoke there but theres nothing better then going blazed and getting all nastalgic n shit :smoke:

15. Its simple, Its gonna be like 11-1 im assuming, If so then theres not gonna be anyone there to even hide from, go there, smoke, and remember the good ol times.

16. Is it worth the punishment if you get caught? I'd love to smoke in a ton of places that are highly risky. But the risk sometimes isn't worth this damn prohibition punishments we'd get if we get caught.

17. We do this all the time in broad daylight.

If there's one thing I learned from elemntary school it"s that:
    Teachers and staff DON'T even SET FOOT near the school in the summer

If your area is anything like mine then the school will be completely abandoned, save for some other kids playing basketball (who probably just blazed as you intend to do).
    Smoke what you please, whether that's a joint or a bowl or hell why not bring your bong and show it your old stomping grounds where you used to play 4-square or manhunt or whatever the fuck childish nonsense we used to do back in those days
    Those great fucking days man

18. I agree

19. heres how ya do it are there cars in the partin lot?are there lights on at school ie teachers janitors

20. I do this all the time. Smoke in the hallway or on the playground. After you are done pack up and act nonchalant.