Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tokin' the Right Way

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nautiluss, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Long story short: I told someone about a dry throat problem I was starting to have after smoking many blunts and they suggested I try inhaling differently. And sure enough, the problem I was having isn't as noticeable after playing with different methods.

I'm here to ask you all if any of you were already in on the secret? If so, would you elaborate your experience, please and thank you!

Sent from my N9132 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I don't want to be that guy that whines about other peoples choices, but you probably will have far less problems with any throat irritation if you don't smoke blunts often. Your lungs will thank you too.

3. I'm not in on the secret. Can you share it or is it classified?

4. P.S. The problem I was having is the one where you realize your throat is dry so you go to drink something only to realize your throat is partitioned and getting liquid caught in the dry side wouldn't be pleasant...

5. It's a combination of things that make for an overall much better experience. This first is to let go of the idea each hit must be a lung full. Next is to inhale entirely, as opposed to allowing the smoke to reside in the mouth and throat. Last, for me atleast, is to let the cherry die down a bit prior to the next hit.

Oh and puffs beat long draws unless it's rolled really smoothly.

I'm interested in the things everyone else believes to be beneficial

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ah, thanks! I find using a Bong with a larger then average ice catcher (filled with ice) keeps soreness away

• Like Like x 1
  7. It's the only thing that looks inconspicuous enough for the public and easiest to manage in a car with no A/C

8. You do know the secret.

• Like Like x 3
  9. I suppose I have a bit of common sense.. but I still posted the question because I see esoteric things like clouds of smoke coming out of people's mouthes upon inhaling so I don't believe I know it all

• Like Like x 1
  10. I suppose I have a bit of common sense.. but I still posted the question because I see esoteric things like clouds of smoke coming out of people's mouthes upon inhaling so I don't believe I know it all

11. I suppose.

You're dead on letting the cherry chill out a bit before hitting the blunt. When smoking with a crowd sometimes there's a tendency to smoke it too hard and fast.

• Like Like x 1
  12. tobacco is kinda clingy that way

• Like Like x 1
  13. Disclaimer: I'm probably just a bad roller

But when I roll thicker blunts they tend to burn a lot faster from the combination of air coming in the car window and the massive cherry (even though I pack a lot more in them) but sometimes the excess smoke makes it worth the quickie

14. I do a double take personally if I see someone smoking a cigarillo since they look so much like blunts but maybe that's just me being a stoner idk. There are one hitters and these rolling papers though too. But I mean whatever you wana do is up to you obviously. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Talk about distracted driving

16. #17 nautiluss, Oct 22, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    dbl pst

17. So in your mind smoking a blunt while driving is ok but smoking a joint with those papers isn't? Ok, makes perfect fucking sense.

• Like Like x 1
  18. A joint is far more inconspicuous than a blunt. It looks like a hand rolled cigarette. Cigarillos are basically made to be cut open and re rolled.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Why not just tint your windows an get a chillum or one hitter? Or you could even get a vape?

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app