Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tokin' the First 4:20 of the New Year!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Phased, Jan 1, 2009.

1. 4:20 AM - January 1st, 2009

Did ya do it?

:D I did! :D

2. Nope. I was passed out at 2am. Bacardi151 is bad shit. >.<

3. I fuckin' did, man! Right on! We were smoking together.

4. nah was already passed out.

and missed the next 420

5. no unfortunately I'm dry until next friday:mad:, hope all my fellow blades had a great toke on new years eve and today:D

6. i just happened to when i got home. it didnt even occur to me it was the 1st 4:20

7. Sadly no, but I wanted to!
    It's okay though because we had multiple pre and post new years bowls and joints going on anyway.... :)

8. I'd vote but I can't remember much after ushering in the New Year.

9. Nah i was passed out by 4 20

10. It was more incidental. Packed up a bowl before going to smoke the only square we could scrounge up in the whole house. Noticed it was 4:19 before I sparked up.

11. I got hit with a random drunk phone call at 4:17. It was like god wanted me to blaze

12. what does getting hit with a random drunk phone call at 4:17

have to do with you to blazing at 4:20?

sorry if im missing something . Cause i interpret that like some random drunk person called you at 4 17 and wanted to toke . lol

13. Nope, didin't come to my head to blaze it. I was watching untraceable im pretty sure at that time.

14. I'm assuming he was sleeping and one of his drunken New Year's Eve friends called him at 4:17 in the morning.

This random phone call woke him up just in time to smoke on the first 4:20 of 2009!

That's what I got from it.