Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tokin scene in U.P Michigan?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeybarvis, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Im goin off to college next year and most likely will be attending Michigan Tech which is at the very tip top of michigan. I live in maryland and have no clue at all if its dry or not. If anyone lives in michigan or knows anything about this please let me know. Bud is a substantial part of my life and i need to know if im gonna have to bring a boatload over or if i can rely on sellers there.

2. I'm from the UP born n raised and it's certainly not dry up here. I go to Northern Michigan University which is about an hour or so away from Houghton where Tech is at. If Tech is anything like NMU you shouldn't have any problem finding any bud. Currently smoking on some blue dream and some sour dog :smoke:

3. sweet man that is so good to hear. Whats a usual price up there for an 1/8 of dank?

4. Ayyyye, I live in the Upper Peninsula myself. And I must say it is pretty damn easy to get it up here. There's lots of dealers that are all pretty dependable. My dealer is actually only 15 years old and lives about 3 blocks from my house and he sells at about 10 bucks a gram. Some times he has poop and sometimes he has chron. All depends.

I live by Sault St. Marie just incase your curious

5. Hahaa now that is the UP that I know

6. hahaha 15 year old dealer thats sick. ight that cool. i get some mids for 10 a g and dank is always 20 a g.

7. Yeah. The kids pretty deep in for only being 15 and dealing for a year. They police got his house on watch. I took a ride up to the gas station yesterday and saw a cop car riding slowly on his block. Saw them doing the same thing like 2 weeks ago. I havn't really been going through him latley just for that reason.

8. Sweet, I am going to NMU this fall. Glad to hear there are some blades up there, I too was worried about the UP being dry.

9. I mean you're going to a state with medical marijuana my man, there's going to be danks :D I'm going to Michigan State in the fall let me know if you ever come on down and we'll get high as hell man.

10. The UP feels so isolated from the lower peninsula, it feels like it could be a different state. At least, that's how I kinda feel. But yeah, Michigan is pretty cool.

11. yeah bu the closest despensary is almost 4 hours and im not goin to have a car and michigan state isnt in the up so you're pretty far away as well. :(