Tokin' in the shower?

Discussion in 'General' started by Borstal, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Morning all,

Im thinking of toking in the shower but my mom and sister are home right now. I rent out the basement from my rents but they always come down here and check how things are and talk to me and all that fun stuff.

Anyways my question is if I were to steam up my shower and smoke and then take a shower... will the steam rise the smoke and go out the window? Im also wondering if it will still smell like weed a bit outside and inside the shower (like in the hallway)

Thanks

2. http://forum.grasscity.com/general/95799-botched-jamaican-shower.html

:D

3. i live in my basement by myself too and sometimes my mom would come down for different reasons. if im in the washroom, i'd just say im taking a shit and ill talk to her later. very important to keep the place sealed to air to the house, like keeping a towel under your door and what not. turning the fan on half way through the sesh is a good way to start clearing the smell. i don tlike to hawaiian/jamaican hotbox cuz i waste hot water and my walls get moist, but if its really heatty for you and you only do it once in a while, do it up homie :smoke: