Tokers?

Discussion in 'General' started by deuce152, Jun 1, 2010.

1. why can we not just chill with each other?

it seems like people are always arguing about somekind of different weed or different prices? i know that crappy brick weed sucks but if it gets him high then its doing its job and he doesnt have to spend as much... quit talking down to a dude that doesnt have a high tolerance and can get high for next to nothing.
    seriously you should be happy for that dude.

i mean i can get high off of a gram of corn and be totally fine but since im not smoking some sort of dro it doesnt mean anything?

guys seriously pot isnt about price, its about the community and peace. and if you cant be happy for a dude then just walk away.

...sorry had to rant out where others could see it.

2. Aye aye captin.

3. dont get me wrong i like smoking good weed but thats not what its all about.

4. I feel you bro. weed is weed. They all get you high, it's just a matter of how high. You get more weed for a lower price if it's schwagg but if you smoke it all you will essentially get just as high as if you spent the same amount on dank.

5. yeah man i know but im just saying that you shouldnt be talkin some dude down because he didnt buy dank. just smoke out with him and have some fun

6. And peoples opinions differ from others.

I can get 'dank', But compare the prices of dank for the prices of what i call reggie millers, And i rather have my reggie millers.

I love killer well grown weed, And when i can get it for the right price of grow it myself i will always jump on that. But 9 times outta 10 you'll catch me smoking rego's, Bowl, Bong, Blunt, Its all good. It gets me high, Its a more indica type high which i love where with 'dank', 'dro' ect around here when you buy 'dro' its almost always a more sativa type high, Or its just not grown/cured right and it looks pretty as hell, But id get higher off rego's.

7. #7 s m o k e, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010
    In my town, granted it's fairly small, everyone in my age group who tokes gets along wonderfully. There's never any down talking and everyone is pretty chill. I guess that's part of the small town mentality or something? idk

Unless you're talking about on GC..then yarrr. Let's all be friends and enjoy the tasty green in peace :gc_rocks:

8. well i see it when i smoke with a few dudes i know but i see it on here too.