Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tokers worst nightmare - Pulmonary embolism

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bluff1989, May 28, 2010.

1. I'm on warfarin mate,.. lol i over indulged in the canni :) i do feel great not smoking tbh aswell but its nice to have one every so often ye know. thats when you really appreciate it

2. Consider this your t-break.

3. ta mate :) hopefully so itll be a few months yet well another 3 -9 month but ill be back in college and getting life sorted in the meantime.. can always go back to my lover mary j lol sure shell be waiting for me :D

4. that blows dude...u could always just make edibles but its not gonna be the same high...im sorry dude that really just sucks:(

5. If you're worried about the small rise in heart rate from smoking, does that mean any exercise is out of the question?

6. well of course hospitals are going to tell you not to smoke. what i would do, is take a huge t break. like a year or 2. then once ur tolerence is down to absolute 0 and ur lungs have healed a bit, then make them hash brownies. or get iso hash so u dont have to smoke mutch and thats less damage to the ol lungs.

7. my friend has pulmonary embolism and smokes daily..
    Hes crazy.. He even smokes blunts!!!

8. dude its simple, become a master cannabis culinary chef, like throw cannabutter on EVERYTHING haha that what i would do, start experimentin

9. Start making edibles, large batches of brownies, firecrackers, THC pills you have a lot of options.

Of course if you enjoy the act of smoking it's not the same but you get very lifted from edibles

10. the only reason i can think of why they dont want him smoking besides it being illegal is that he is having heart problems and marijuana raises the heart rate of a person when they are high. its only while and shorty after being under the influence. i may just not be thinking of other possiblities because im fucking blitzd!

11. About 3 months since a last smoked now.. im feeling good but missing smoking while im making beats.. it wasnt like wen i first had to give up the smoke where i was getting bored fast.. reality slowly became normal again lol well in reality it became reality..

I may try vape some grapefruit as a treat for my birthday fuck the alcahol just 1 sweet vape :) lol wat id give to be back in amsterdam last year withotu a care in the world lol reality also kicked in here too.. Just a small bit of grapefruit couldnt hurt anyone could it?haha

I miss you maryj my funky smelling mistress lol (mary j < vast majority of women) :)

ta for the replies fellas sorry for taking so long to get back to yes just forgot what forum i had posted this on...

Cheers ste

12. Sure it was the weed and not the herbs?

13. There is nearly enough info in your posts to give an answer... things which would help would be...

Your age? (you said 21 but that seems off)
    when did you start smoking? do you smoke anything else? other drugs?
    how much do you weight?
    your last panel what were your ldl/hdl/tri levels? glucose?
    whats your diet like?
    occupation?
    do you have any disease or syndromes you were every diagnosed with?
    any trauma/fractures/surgeries?
    were there any complications at birth? congenital defects?
    any heart murmers? (or any strange heart sounds/behaviors)
    family history of any diseases?
    what artery was your embolism in?
    taking any drugs, illegal and prescription, prior and after pe?

the weed may not have caused your pe... but it can definitely exasperate it... especially if you have other risk factors already involved.

regardless be vary of advice on a forum. people can give some of their opinions but who is to tell they have any clue on the subject.

with more and more states going the mmj route hopefully there will be more studies done and doctors better acclimated to these circumstances.

14. I know it's been said and all, but just eat it man! Then you can be stoned AND healthy :hippie:

15. What else do/have you smoked besides herbs and mj?

16. Well fellas got some pretty decent bubble hash .. made it up into a nice hash yogurt .. wasnt really sure how strong this stuff was until about 2 hours after i ate it and it was quite clear that it was far too strong..

I ended up being in hospital all of thursday night with my heart tightening up and pounding I tried to relax as i thought was the buzz but clearly not.

I was delighted to be high again but this felt like i was on something else i guess thats what a 6 month break from the stuff does to you.. it was probably less than a quarter of a teaspoon full of bubble hash mixed in with butter..

I'm still on warfarin so they said thats what happened and the doc said well you shouldnt take it again..

I mean its a big part of me and i will do it again im gonna take a long break about a year what has to be done has to be done..

Do you guys know of any medicinal marijuana doctors i can talk to or get in contact with?

In these circumstances money is no object i really just want to be able to have a few edibles or watever a few times a week.. If i had of known i would have never abused the stuff lol not that you can abuse it cuz its so sexual nd good smelling..

On the brightside im back to working on my tunes on a reguler basis and it doesnt seem to be effecting me that i dont have it to add that extra splice of creativity or even spark off some ideas.. i personally think its more of a mental thing ..

It would be nice to have it there though for them days u want to chill out listen to a few tunes watch a movie..

Im praying to jah and the likes maybe someone will answer my prayer..

The main reason i tried the hash yogurt was because i was told that day that the clots are harmless now.. so i thought lol 1 small yogurt couldnt hurt could it?

Note to self.. do not eat bubblehash after a 6 month tolerance break.. lol

I was stoned out of it in the hospital there was some funny shit happening..

It was awesome in a weird kind of way.. ahh sooner the better i can toke a few again..

Happy smoking lads and thanks for all the posts..
    take care
    ste

17. If you were smoking some herbal blends, it may have had jwh or some other synthetic cannabinoid, which is a lot worse on the lungs than weed.

18. Not a doctor but i would just turn to smoking only vape ONLY vape thats the best you can do if you want to smoke weed. If our lungs start to hurt stop right away and take a break

19. Dude, Im not even dyslexic but reading 'Pulmonary embolism' was already a horror.