Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tokers that have weed but dont toke ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AngryPeasant, Jan 8, 2013.

1. ^^^ Thats how i am too, and ive been smoked out by people who cant even smoke because of probation before too... Its really just like offering a beer to a guest

2. I've always got weed. I cant remember ever running out.
    I dont smoke just cause I have it. I smoke it when I can and when I want. Sometimes I have things to do that prevents me from smoking. Sometimes I simply dont feel like smoking. Sometimes I might smoke an 8th in a weekend.

I didnt smoke this past Monday for reasons unknown to me, just didnt. Never gave it a second thought.

3. Just because you have weed doesn't mean you have to smoke all the time. Could be that dude just don't like smoking with you as well.

4. haha i once knew a cat who would sell and not even smoke a bowl not even one puff.just all for money and he seem to not give a fuck lol damn that dude was chill...anyways yeah different people have different smoking times i guess lol

5. I always have weed. Along with a bong and a pipe and a grinder, and honestly I smoke once a week at most. My last couple highs were very unenjoyable. My heart was racing the whole time and I felt sick, so I haven't smoked in a while.