Tokeez Loving it

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by bigbollo, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Just picked up one of these. It's great you always have the light on your pipe, plus your friends can't gank it. [​IMG]

2. that rasta is amazing! i want one! but i don't have a bong:(

3. For real dude, I'm about to go buy a bong just to get one XD

4. Pretty cool but would look ugly on a high end bong. Good thing I never lose my lighters!

5. lol its a lighter holder what would it do make you're "high end" not....give me a break.:eek:

6. Give ME a break, not sure if you've seen a nice bong but it wouldn't look too pretty with one of these hanging off it. Unless your a fool who likes cheap material hanging off your glass. :wave:

7. Yeah I've had so many people be like wow your piece would be nice if it didn't have that lighter attached to it. My other favorite "Dude I was going to hit that , but the leash just makes me want to say no." Function follows form imo. I would rather drive a car that can do 200 mph than one that only looks like it can.

8. Thats very true but unless your have a problem (major problem) with losing lighters it just looks tacky. My 2 cents.

9. More important things to pay for in life then JUST GLASS. Time will come.

10. #10 bigbollo, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010
    I just hate having to get up off the couch and look for a lighter. Considered getting a table lighter for this very reason. I would like to use a Herb Iron, or some Bee-Line, but I think my wife and those two wouldn't mix.

PS" if anyone from Herb Iron wants to send me a free sample, I would be more than happy to review the product. Just had to add that.

11. #11 DD19, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
    This is the equivalent of adding a shitty decal to the side of your expensive car. I'd also like to point out your comment is irrelevant and believe me, I know :rolleyes:. Way to assume.

Edit: The only way your comment is relevant is if I imagine how much (you) must spend on lighters. You must lose a lot.

@ bigbollo : Just have a spare lighter with papers, bong, pipe or whatever you use. I've used both of those products and can recommend both.

12. If the decal did something though?

13. I get your point :p I have nothing against these things I just think they look ugly. If you love it, keep using it.

14. confused :confused: could you not just take the lighter out of the pouch and loose it anyways lol :rolleyes: or is it glued on or something?

15. sorry completly baked took me bout 15 mins to actualy realise the lighter is connected to the ribbon thingly and you strap it out light it then strap it back on i see :hello:

16. Its magnetic great idea imo.

17. ow its magnetic i thought it had the strap like on trainers for it to stick to :) hmm im seeing shit lol

18. It does have a strap, the way the lighter remains there without hanging is a magnet. Magnet is on strap and back of lighter part, that is how it holds itself up. Its made out of one piece of neoprene, for the main part that would get tugged on. Then another piece of neoprene to hold the lighter snug. For 8 dollars it helps me to be lazy and not have to dig through my pockets.

19. i thought you was the creator or salesman there for a minute untill i looked at your display pic and name again :D nice info man thanks, i was a little gone yesturday but i understand now :rolleyes: