TokeCity and MadCity Chris Carlson contest scandal

Discussion in 'General' started by GrassINmyCITY, Aug 22, 2011.

1. #1 GrassINmyCITY, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011
    Final IGS Contest = Carlson Set!! - Page 28 - TokeCity

^^ the thread was deleted but there are a few exact quotes in here from the thread before he deleted it.. they are golden now =)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BMcdj-15Zc[/ame]

read the description in the vid on youtube

2. Alrighty then.

3. fascinating

4. tell me more

5. I see you closed your account there, GL-ass

6. I was banned for exposing the facts.

MadCity is definitley guilty. He was defending himself (rather, discrediting me) before I ever implied he rigged it.

7. Yeah i don't know why I read through the link you posted but it didn't seem rigged. You just seem butthurt about it...

8. You implied it from the beginning, what are you talking about?

You're just pissed off you lost

9. Why bring what is, in reality just poor sportsmanship, from one forum you've been banned from into another?

Oh, and [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5atPYaxX0lM&feature=related]Wha-Wha - YouTube[/ame]

10. lol oh wow, he banned me :laughing:

This dude may have something

11. Details mushroom....details!!!

12. You see the last post on that thread? Yeah I had one after that. I just linked this thread there

Dudes quick too. IP banned me in less than a minute.

To TOR!

13. #16 GrassINmyCITY, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011
    Guys.... I'm not crazy.

Some unarguable points:

The ticket chosen was folded (looks to be a perfect symmetrical fold)
    The ticket chosen had a small rip on two sides.
    The other tickets that are visible in the video are completely normal.
    He took 7 FULL seconds, arguably 8, to choose a ticket from a bag he had already shaken up. (why not just grab one)
    The winner is someone who said, "Now I bet I have to pay Mad back the money I owe him before I get that set....LOL!!"
    Madcity had this to say: "actually the guy did owe me money and i had written it off. glad he won so i could hold that set over his head and get my $." (motive, that he actually admits to having)

yeah... I'm sorry guys but I do not get butthurt easily, especially over free stuff. If anything, call me butthurt regarding these questionable ethics.

oh, and I saved the vid incase Mad deletes it.

14. Plus he IP banned me for no reason at all

15. Hahahah

Hey OP.
    What if he didnt even pick that ticket out of the bag. What if he had it in his hand the entire time (folded, hidden) like a magician!

Im being half serious though... Watch the vid. It looks as if he is concealing something in his right hand. I cant quite tell though. I just took 3 rips of BHO. :D

16. Should I go in and post a huge southpark pic with Stan saying "Shenanigans!!!" ????

I think it would be hilarious. :D

17. He is seriously not smart...
    From his responses, I knew without a doubt he did it.

"i've given away 40-50 collectable pieces over the past 6 years. i don't have to fix anything. i could just keep the pieces and not have these contests. ever think of that?"
    -MadCity