Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toke or not to toke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Oedipus Rex, Nov 19, 2010.

1. My friend just gave me 3 bowls of some jedi haze, should I smoke it or save it until I'm done with my t-break (8 days left of 15 day t-break.) or just smoke it because it is free weed so who cares how high I get?

2. Marijuana, Philsophy, and College

my blog about my smoking adventures everyday, and my philosophy on marijuana, come look at what a young college freshman everyday stoner does. its pretty cool, tell your friends if you like it!

3. You will get 2x as high off half the amout if you just wait 8 more days:p
    thats a 4 fold increase in value.

4. but it is free so it has unlimited value.

5. since you're on a t-break, sell it and buy some one your breaks over. profit and you won't waste as much from tolerance.