Toke-a-thon

Discussion in 'General' started by Heezooh, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Next week I'm planning on having a friend over and smoking from morning till night. I live in a downstairs apartment. My upstairs neighbors I've never met, but I can know they have dogs. I've smoked plenty in my bathroom before, and always took the proper precautions to try to mask the smell. My friend wanted to roll a J when he comes over so we can try to hotbox my bathroom. My question is, will that alert the upstairs neighbors through the vents?

Usually when I smoke by myself, I light 3 or 4 candles, spray odor assassin and febreeze constantly, keep the bathroom fan on, and use a sploof. It may seem like overkill but I have no idea if my neighbors are straight edge or not. After I'm done smoking, I run the shower on hot and let it steam up for a while with the door closed. If rolling a joint is going to smell too much, I'd rather just skip it and hit the bong. I was just wondering because I know how strong the smell can get. Thanks.

On a completely unrelated note, does anyone know of any creative ways to smoke? I once made a bong out of a juice bottle, mechanical pencil, and the top of a pepper shaker. It wasn't pretty, but it got the job done. I was thinking of trying to make some sort of vaporizer. I love building things to smoke out of. :smoking:

2. Errrrrrrmmm only creative way I know of is smoking that is different from the usual way is using your hand!!! It was quite an experience from what I remember! Lol

3. [quote name='"Heezooh"']Anyone?[/quote]

Do you have a soldering iron or wood burning kit? That's one way to make a vaporizer.

4. Dude light the jay open a window if no window go to walgreens by some vanilla ozium if they dont have vanilla flavor get the original. its by the air freshner section. You will be good