Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Todays Pickup: Unknown Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by budlover1234, May 14, 2010.

1. #1 budlover1234, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    So, i got this today. Smells fruity. It weighed out to be 2 grams exactly, which isn't hooked up at all but i didnt get ripped so whatever. Okay for a quick 5 minute pickup, i hate waiting an hour for a little sack. The high is very stoney, yet i still have plenty of energy. Sorry for the shitty pics i took it with my phone. Enjoy :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. Thats looks really nice and hairy.
    Dank and yummy :smoking::smoking:

3. sweet damn that's hairier than Grizzly Adams nut sack :eek:

4. Thanks. :D I should start a pickup thread this is nothing compared to some other recent sacks lol.

5. honestly that looks like CFL grown midgrade bagseed.

Look at the calyx structure, and the pistils

Idk, ive grown alot of midgrade bagseed and alot of the better shit looks exactly like that without a doubt.

6. I never said its the best bud i've ever had did i? I agree. Its a little fluffy and leafy. Not the best and not the worst. All i care is that it gets me high. And one bowl to my dome gets me ripped. Looks can be decieving.

7. Ill post up danker nugs tonight... :D