Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Today was one of the worst days of my life.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stevo721, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Today I decided to not go to school. I had to deal with my mom screaming at me all day to get out of bed and I dreamed of smoking weed with my friends alllll daaaay looong. I had incredibly intricate dreams of disastrous situations in which I'm smoking with friends and ridiculous, crazy shit is going on. I basically had nightmares about smoking for 6 hours and woke up needing it like a kidney. Does this happen to anyone else?

2. go to college

3. Get your priorities in order.

4. i do not, i usually cant remember my dreams at all bc i get such good sleep when im stoned.

5. r u REALLY 18?

6. You're the stoner that makes people think all stoners are losers. Weed doesn't define your life, it enhances it. Come back when you're 18.

7. #7 Enjoy The Ride, Oct 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2008
    i sorta just want to call you a complete loser that has no life and gets yelled at by his mom to wake up like a lil kid. and you need weed as much as a kidney? that makes us sound like meth addicts

hope i dont get in trouble for sayin this but

your a fag

Your hope was unfounded. Disrespect/Name-calling is not allowed at the city, please, re-read the rules. - Liquidtruth

Grasscity Forum Rules

8. welcome to dickville

9. #9 mr.b 420, Oct 9, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
    faggot cunt

Disrespect and name-calling does not really float around here. - Liquidtruth

10. Lmao dude, worst day of your life? I thought you'd be all like "oh god mum found my weed and called the cops now im looking at a fine" or something.

Yeesh, chill out and just enjoy marijuana dude, don't let it freak you out =/

11. :hello:

12. haha same here dude
    when i read this i thought maybe you got busted for weed and you just got out of jail after your parents paid a hefty fine. ha

13. that about sums it up

14. should i add to da truth or not?
    fuck it im stoned here goes...you need to definately come back when 18 and dont let marijuana myths fuck with ur subconciousness...definately not da worst day ive heard or been thru prolly like a 0.5 on everyones bad day scales if there were scales on gc dat people could use to weigh day shittiness

15. Wow if this is one of the worst days of your life you will need to get your priorities in order. This is just ridiculous.

16. you must have a nice life
    and go to school, ya fuckin bum.

17. #17 AimedForDeath, Oct 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2008
    MEH!
    Read why for editing.

-AFD

18. today was one of the worst days of my life, after i realized i actually read this thread.

:D

19. #19 Liquidtruth, Oct 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2008
    Thread closed and under review, will probably re-opened afterward.

EDIT: Re-opened, please keep things civil.

20. wish that worst the worst day of my life