Today my bike was stolen!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SkateAndBake, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Im not sure if it was today, it could have been in the last 6 days. But someone jacked my bike. Im smoking a bowl and eating some peanut m and m's to cope lol. Talk about having something really jacked from you for the first time? :smoking:

Did I mention im moving back home tomorrow? Filed a police report, we'll see.

2. Was it a cheap bike, or a really nice one? I would rather someone smash my windshield than take my bike, it would be cheaper for me to replace the windshield, and a lot easier!

I feel your pain

3. #3 cr3at1v3, Jun 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2010
    Damn that sucks...

4. Probably not a very expensive bike. Its probably retailed at 500, I payed like 400 for it less than year ago. Th fuckers came through the dorm bike racks and snatched three bikes from my complex! The campus officer I talked to said one of the other bikes stolen was a custom worth three grand! :eek:

5. #5 Cali Smokes, Jun 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2010
    Those MUTHA FUCKAS !

Ok heres the plan:

Obtain a NIICE new bike then hook that shit up, next leave it outside and make sure to have cameras on it and just watch and wait.

As soon as you see ANYBODY get within five feet of that son a bitch you know what to do.

6. That's messed up.

7. Sounds like a great plan except I have no money for a new bike. And I'm officially out of weed. I'm gonna be cranky tomorrow, lol.

8. new plan: save up enough money for some bud. Smoke the bud, proceed to forget about bike.

9. speaking of, reminds me of this:

[ame=http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1936094]Bike Thief Gets Destroyed - CollegeHumor video[/ame]

10. soo...how many black people are in your neighborhood??

nah, im playin

11. Ha ha, sick video. Yes, theives deserve that.

12. Fuck dude I'm sorry to hear that. I am so reliant on my bicycle if it got stolen I don't know what I would do, especially since I wouldn't be able to afford a new one. Tonight's bong rips go out to you bud:bongin:
    Hope everything works out for you soon!

13. Thanks, and I'm a girl just in case you were wandering but you can still call me dude. :D I hope to have a car soon, I depend on my bike so we'll see. Weed is gone, bike is stolen, TV randomlly breaks, and my laptop has a virus and I'm poor ha ha, its ok. I look on the bright side, no use getting worked up over whats happened.

14. My mistake miss***
    (I'll probably still refer to you as dude though as long as you don't mind :D)
    But to have your bike stolen amongst all those other things is very unfortunate. I mean if it was just the bike, or even just the bike and not having weed, but no, it's the bike, the weed, the tv, AND the computer. I'm sorry:(
    Haha I'm poor too so I understand. Being poor ftl! :p
    At least you have a good attitude about the whole thing!
    Like I said, I'll be smoking yer ass out in spirit tonight! Best of luck scoring a little grass just to make the situation a teensy bit easier to deal with!

15. damn that sucks! good luck gettin it back.

16. Ahh, thats real shitty man. Last time my bike was stolen it was a POS and the kid that took it was the last resident of my house. He was just too fuckin' lazy to walk down the hill so he took my bike. Feels good, don't it?

17. [​IMG]

my condolences

18. he said obtain, not purchase :eek:

19. My little brother got his bike jacked, i was pissed, especially since i gave it to him. Well keep those positive vibes flowing! Thats the best way to deal with it. Too bad you dont have weed to help :cool:
    Oh well, im sure good fortune is near.
    Keep your head up
    Peace :wave:

20. Its ok my good fellows, my friend hooked me up with some dispensary weed this morning, I am no longer a suicide risk. :D