Today is the switch!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DyersEve726, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Oh boy. I'm finally making the switch to 12/12 today! Did some light pruning over the last couple days and they're lookin great. Hoping for 2-3 females out of the bunch and I'll be happy. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. :yay:

Giver Dude!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Your plants look great. :thumbsup:
    Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Good luck man!

I'm digging your name bro!

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Do urself a favor and get them loaded with nitro next 2 weeks. Need to be dark green going into flower

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. They are dark green. That's the grow light. Here's a pic a couple days ago with the grow light off. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. Nice looking plants, healthy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Oh much better guess I got fooled by original pics

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. I got fooled for like a month. Kept looking into nutrient deficiencies that cause lime green leaves. One night I had the tent open when the lights went out and I was like "WTF!" lol.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Quick question for you guys: my Mars TSL2000 has a decent spectrum, but not a ton in deep red. I was thinking of adding a supplemental red light. Is this a good idea and, if so, any recommendations for a good supplemental light? Thanks. [​IMG]

11. Went ahead and picked up two of these and some clamp lights from my local department store. I have the veg version and it's pretty dang bright for what it is. Thinking this should do the trick to boost my red spectrum a bit in the tent. [​IMG][​IMG]

12. They barely fit in there, but I get pretty decent coverage with these two. So that's an additional 60 LED watts of mostly red. I'll have to monitor the temp on the reflectors since they're touching my tent, but they don't even feel warm after 20 minutes or so on. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Umm...I measured my light distance right before adding the red lights..."20. Measured a few minute ago...18". The plant tops lifted "2 since adding these red lights! Holy shit.

14. #14 DyersEve726, Nov 28, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    I removed a few more lower leaves on the main stalks cause they were buried. I think they look decent now as far as airflow n such. Not a full on lollipop...just cleaned up the bottom a little. Did I do alright? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2