Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Today is the new age.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dennistehking, Aug 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today is the new age.
    No longer will i take countless gee bees.
    No longer will i take disgusting hits out of my plastic bubbler hand grenade.
    No longer do i mourn of my dead spoon.
    Today is the new age.
    Today i will go to my local headshop and spend too much money.
    Today i will get my friend a spoon while hes working.
    Today my mom goes out of town.
    Today the house will be all mine and i will have a gathering of potheads.
    Today i will purchase a roor.
    Today my small check will deminish.
    Today i will get a quarter.
    Today i will get too blazed.
    Today will be too friggin sweet.

Heres my poem about today that hasnt even started yet its 3:12am im going to bed so i can go to my headshop tom peace out hoped you liked it i will do one on tonight and tell you how the roor is peace out fellow stoners.

2. haha nice...have fun with that roor, take some pics of it if you have a camera..i should be gettin some weed today too, and my parents are going out of town for a bit, even though i can blaze at my house whether they\'re home or not, lol

3. damn that sucks its all good tho ill take some pics on the cell thats all i got what is the best thing to clean a roor with that doesnt cost alot and where can i get it and whats the price

4. have fun with that shit man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.