Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Today is such a good day!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by WeedAficionado, May 28, 2011.

1. Here's my 'I'm so stoned I decided to write a story about it' post :p
    I have not smoked in 3 weeks due to having to take a drug test to get a job. A last week I was hired by a company for summer employment, if I had taken the drug test last week I could have enjoyed a weekend consisting of smoking for the first time in a while and relaxing. But, here's bad karma for ya, the drug testing center was closed 'Due to off-site testing.' So was weekend was ruined... I had to take my test on Monday, in which I passed on thursday. After my test a friend of mine has gone to take a drug test for the same company. On thursday I called the drug testing center and left a message asking about my results because I really wanted to get job security and start making money. I received a call a little later in the day, it was the testing center, the first thing the lady says is 'If you're wondering how I got your numb I called your dad and got it from him. We used to work
    together!' And it gets worse, she called to tell me that the friend that took the test after me had just passed. So my results we're taking longer to come in and that paranoid the SHIT out of me. This was my first pee test so yeah.... but I did receive a call telling me that i had passrd and started working on Wednesday. Well now its friday, after having to wait an extra week to start smoking I was able to smoke. I smoked this Ghost OG Kush:
    [​IMG]

C-99
    [​IMG]

Here's what I smoked it out of:
    [​IMG]

Well like I said it's Friday and I'm going to enjoy a few good smoke sessions.
    I smoked 2 bowls of the Ghost OG Kush, 1 bowl of C-99 and two bowls that alternated Ghost OG and C-99 for 2 layers. I call them Super-Bowls :p
    And in a little bit I'm going to lift. I'm not your typical stoner, I weigh 197, bodybuilder type body. (No homo and please no flaming. If you don't believe it I don't care. :p) As in EVERYBODY smokes weed. All social classes, all levels of society, all cultures, there is no mold for a 'typical stoner' any more. This isn't the Cheech and Chong era any more. We still need someone to become a legend in our era. Step up for what you believe in people, but please be responsible about. Weed isn't a drug, it's a plant and its suppose to enhance your life, not control it.

2. cool story. im also looking for that summer job

3. Woooo everyday is a good day..!