Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Today Is Faf

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stonygurl, Oct 26, 2007.

1. I have decided that this is "fuckaround friday"..

It is cold outside, predicting snow :( and I am watching Drew Carey being host on Price Is Right. For the first time. Seems strange...

Yeah I have a lot of stuff I could be doing; however, my stash is calling, and it is close enough to the weekend.

Can I get a HELL YEAH!!???? It is FAF today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hello:

2. hell yeahhh im juss gonna blaze all day then get crunkkk tonight:hello:

3. im down for fuck around friday.

4. Old school here, wtf does crunkkk mean....like crazy drunk? Just takin' a wild guess.

Gotta say, I have definitely stood by my FAF. I did do dishes and vacuum, studied a little; then took a nap! must have had something to do with the *ahem* "breakfast" I inhaled this morning.

FAF rules!!!!!:p

5. crunk means that you're drunk&high, but some people just use it meaning that you're really fucked up.

how is drew carey as the host? i will never watch the show unless my man BB is hosting it.

6. Well, I didn't like him as a host. For one thing, it is just wrong that he has to say the spay and neuter thing at the end. That should only be verbalized on television by BB!!!

I am disappointed that Drew took the job. He is not his usual self; seems stiff and serious, of course also, I am comparing him to Bob. I think they should have retired the show. NObody can replace Bob. Plus, I think Drew has waaay too much talent to be a game show host. I would have liked to see him do some movies or something with his talent.

Thanks for 'splainin' the slang!!! I can be a dork :D

7. wow i can't even picture anyone but bob saying "don't forget to spay and neuter" or whatever. i agree, i thought they should retire the show too. bob barker is one of the people that i never met, but i will be genuinely upset when he dies. just like Bill Cosby.

8. Same here, bro. I used to listed to Cosby on vinyl. Fuckin' hilarious.

When Drew made the spay/neuter comment I actually felt queasy. :(
    It just sounded so....WRONG. I will never turn on my tv at 9 am to that station again haha :eek:

FAF will not include TPIR..new rule. Nothing against Drew, but TPIR will never be the same again. RIP TPIR :(

9. ya fuck this friday
    i have a football game at 7 and it's freezing cold and pouring rain
    oh well i got a 8th of nugs and a bottle of hypnotiq after we win

10. WIN WIN WIN!!! :wave:

I am freezing my ass off too. I would come watch your game, though, if I could....and share some of my nuggies too. :smoke:

11. we will
    ahah word man nothing beats blazing after a big win

12. It's Heeeeeeere again! WOOHOO

:smoking:
    :metal:

13. this friday is gonna be nice, britts in portsmouth, coming home late tonight/earlier earlier tomorrow....little bro is at a concert, so i got the house to myself

already woke and toked to a few bong rips, lunch im probably going to the local pizza joint with a friend, get some eats, drink a brew...

then when britt gets home gonna roll up a blunt of some danky dank, then go to taco bell...since its friday i might get more beer...:)

i know, boring and lame to some of you...but its a nice chill day, not as cold today...

14. second faf in a row for me.
    no ride to class, dont feel like catchin the bus there and back just for a 50 min class..

15. Sounds like a good idea to me. All the classes at UF are canceled today for homecoming, woo!

16. Sounds like a plan, but I gotta shed today.

17. I wish to have back fuckaround fridays. I haven't had one in so long:(

18. Mom woke me up from a nap and made me move boxes, garden, take out trash and a bunch of other shit for a few hours.. While I was COMPLETELY toasted off Northern Lights X Trainwreck. :D i enjoyed myself, plants feel good on your hands blazed.