Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

today is a sad sad day...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lar20, May 31, 2009.

1. two words man: Road trip

get some buddies and some bud and go find yourself a new piece. then ya wont just have a new piece but a story to go along with it, as im sure bunch ppl driving around blazing will get into some sorta shenanigans.

just be careful about police

2. 2 ways to go about it. if your a quick, Git ER Done duc-tape kinda guy, its super easy, but not as cool

if you like to take pride in what you make, it will take a little more time and research. i will tell you the quick way

Take any size plastic bottle, or can.
    Water proof tape. duc or electrical
    get a mechanical pencil, and take it apart so you have the hollowed out stem
    a small flame lighter (hardest part)
    tin foil (for your bowl!)

[​IMG]

this was a MTN DEW 2.0 L

as you can see, you melt a little hole to put the pencil stem in
    TAPE IT TO FUCK! (leaks are easy to come by)

melt a teeny hole near the top for the choke (not needed, i prefer it)

and your done!

here is a can example, no choke
    [​IMG]

3. oh, after you make the tin bowl, i suggest using a tooth pic to stab the hole through the foil so the smoke can enter your bong.

4. lol those are pretty unhealthy. i asked my parents if it would be cool to buy a pipe online and they said theyll sign for it if im not here so i guess ill just order one. ive been lookin at this one for a long time =]

Molino Hurricane Spoon - Hurricane Spoons

5. Ah man sounds like it is time to order some glass online.

6. snitch. if your willing to report someone for a reason like that i fell bad for who ever supplys you. but anyways, sorry for your loss man, but thats cool your parents dont seem to mind if you got somthing online. make sure you get somthing real nice. :bongin:

7. I'll keep the piece in my prayers.

8. lol...the wink means i was joking...

But CooL! you have chill parents. give them mucho hugs, or smoke a bowl of dankness with them. If you give a stoner a bowl, he will want some pot to go with it.

9. dude u just made me have the urge to reactivate my WoW account from back when i was a fucking kid and play it thanks to ur signature and im so partialy baked!

10. dad that sucks...you could just make a grav bong...that would be a good substitute til you get a new piece...plus you would save a bunch of bud

11. if u rlly did tht ur a dick.oh and BY THE WAY tht wasnt a smoke shop or anything competing

12. lol damn, sorry about that. but OP have you decided on a peice yet?