Today is a sad day

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LateToClass, Oct 4, 2011.

1. you need a new GF man. that bitch is crazy.

There's a new girl around every corner, don't get stuck with one you don't like. Not to mention a dude that knows how to grow some weed should be able to land a cooler chick then that. ;)

2. If a woman tried to kill my plants I'd be all like "EHY! Get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!!!"

3. Look folks...against GC rules to talk about and condone violence, so no more about kitties and slapping anyone around. And the guy already said he dumped her, he doesn't need any more advice to dump her.

Frankly I think this drum has been beat...

4. Strongly suggest that she get on Omega 3, it can help with depression and other "impaired emotional behaviors".

Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions. (abst – 2011) Unbound MEDLINE | Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions. PubMed Journal article abstract

I would have stripped the plants of their larger leaves and dunked the denuded plants in detergent water to help remove the herbicide, rinsed them off and flushed the soil! Cannabis is a tough plant! But since another 24 has gone by, so they are, most likely, "toast" by now. Sorry for your loss.

Granny

5. Here's a pic of them today. Toast? Or is there hope??

Attached Files:

6. Yeah Late, I'd trash them. They look horrible. Dump the dirt out as well, wash the pots out well and start over is what I'd do if I were in your situation.

7. U might be able to save one man but if they were drowned in weed killer I imagine final product would taste horribly

8. Fml man this blows

9. there might be hope

10. is this whats going to happen to me when i go on my trip to colorado and ignore my gf like usual lmao i didnt even think of this....maybe i should bring her incase and make a drip system instead lol

11. You know the scariest part about having a girl that will kill your weed plants is that you cant ever trust that bitch again. I read this article in high times once. This guy and his wife split and she had knowledge that he grew a shitload at one point. So twenty years go by and the guy becomes a teacher at a college. He's doing great and one day, his dumb ass ex wife is having dinner with some people in law enforcement. She mentions that her ex husband used to grow weed and one of the people at the table made a call after dinner apparently across a few states to the local authorities to let them know that this guy grew weed once, 20 fucking years ago.

So fast forward to the ex husband, who is now a teacher at some school, who just hung some plants to harvest at his house and was just being a typical dude, going to work living his life. Came home to police going through his shit, got arrested, lost his job, had to go to court and was facing possible prison time for the amount he had on his property. Point is, don't grow weed unless she's "the one," otherwise, you might end up like this poor guy.

12. that is so sad, that first image man, that will haunt me... the next blaze is for you

13. i too think of you for a sec with this joint. i suggest ditching those plants. she tried to kill them when you didn't answer your phone. imagine what she will do now that you broke it off. do not try to continue to grow. do things over the next few months to eliminate any suspicion and carefully plot out your next move. i believe that with a psyco on your bad side, nothing can go to chance. good luck. sure hope to see you back in the grow lounge with all new babies.... and a new girl who hopefully won't meet them.

:smoking:

14. I just keep wondering what it was she was possibly thinking when she killed your plants. I mean seriously, can you imagine what would be going through someones mind as they walked to the cupboard, grabbed the weed killer and walked all the way back to your plants and then started feeding them poison.....?

We're not just talking about someone with mental or emotional problems, this goes beyond that. We're talking about someone who made a choice to hurt another person because they lost contact and no other reason. It wasn't even a day either, but a few hours. Did she imagine you as such a stud that you met and started a relationship with someone else on a skii trip, in only a few hours? It's scary that the sociopathic/narcissistic plague that has almost always been a predominantly male trait throughout history is becoming more and more common among women. Sure, they've always done extreme things to get revenge, but there was nothing to get revenge on in this situation. Her attack on her spouse was preemptive and based on nothing but her distorted perception of reality.....

15. When a guy doesn't answer his phone the girlfriend will think he's cheating on her. That seems like his problem and sadly is mine too.

16. [quote name='"Piney420"']When a guy doesn't answer his phone the girlfriend will think he's cheating on her. That seems like his problem and sadly is mine too.[/quote]

Young love. A woman who trusts her man wouldn't think nothing of the sort. Plus if she was mature she would have waited till he got back and confronted him in a mature way so this wouldn't have happened. Attention all women: Men want a confident women, not one that plays chicken games such as this. We men need trust just as much as you do.

17. I'm doing a medical grow when I have my own place. I'm still doing a closet grow even though its legal. A lot of women are emotion roller coasters who won't shut their mouth. Don't let people, especially girls into your grow ever. BTW, if your curious about my grow, its gonna be a pc grow box for veg and a 2 plant tent for flowering.

18. throw those little fish back into the sea until they get a bit bigger. sounds like you have one who's not grown up yet. sorry bro. spite in a relationship is immature.

19. This man speaks the absolute truth.

In my opinion, you should never tell anyone that you grow. Ever. Never ever ever. You gain nothing and they gain a ton of ammo to blackmail you with.

As they say loose lips sink ships.

As for your girlfriend, there are billions of women in the world. You don't need that crazy bitch. Drop that shit like its hot!