Today is a sad day

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LateToClass, Oct 4, 2011.

1. I opened my box to water and found this... Oh well I tried. Alot of money and time waisted..

Attached Files:

2. What was the cause

3. [quote name='"bwitsne"']What was the cause[/quote]

Battery

4. WHAT ! omg, what the hell happend ?

5. Battery? Might be recoverable.

6. battery what ? i dont understand.....

7. lol same here. i cant imagine any battery powering any kind of light other then a small one for long, and if your using a small one then your doomed to fail anyhow.

8. [quote name='"superclift1"']battery what ? i dont understand.....[/quote]

It's an assault charge. Wheretheydothatat?!?!

9. ah man, that breaks my heart :[
    at least you tried, I can't imagine how much you're hurting right now.

10. My girlfriend put weed killer on them because she thought I was lying to her about where I was this weekend..... I cried when I found them

11. That would be that then with her. Vagina is easy to find and love is nothing but a biochemical reaction that can occur with some one else. 7 billion humans on Earth and roughly half are female.

12. [quote name='"rhapsodyrcks"']That would be that then with her. Vagina is easy to find and love is nothing but a biochemical reaction that can occur with some one else. 7 billion humans on Earth and roughly half are female.[/quote]

Righttt shed be outside on a curb in a hurricane if she did some shit like that and she's Ur gf not Ur wife lol

13. I'm playing a sad song for you

14. Id be so pissed. Thats like months of your life, money wasted. Very very disrespectful. Not to mention she has mental problems if she has to strike out at something rather then having a conversation like normal civilized people do.

15. Do not ever again attempt to grow with that girlfriend's knowledge. She has shown her true stripes, if she gets pissed at you again and you're growing she just might call the cops out of spite, it's a very common way for people to get busted.

16. this!

17. Did you deserve it?

18. Thats kind of a dumb question, no one really deserves to have someone destroy their property, thats a childish way of acting out.

19. What an absolute cunt.

20. they dont even look completely dead to me.....did you try watering them with plain water to see if they perk back up after a few hours?

I had a few clones b4 i got busted, that i left in party cups for a few days and i came back to what i thought were 3 dead clones....i was gone for like 4 days so they didnt get any water in that time period. had a bottle of distilled water and soaked the shit out of all 3 cups and 4 hours later they looked as if nothing ever happened.....but then i got busted lol

edit: nvm, i read "battery" and thought it was the OP...then read it was weed killer that your gf threw on them....rip