Today in psych....

Discussion in 'General' started by Einstoner, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Hello blades! After i woke this morning i packed my heady pipe with some g13 i had picked up last night, and smoked it all down. Then, i walked to psych to just sit around taking notes mindlessly. Once i got there my professor told us she was dissapointed in our last homework assignments, and that we were going to take our own notes today. So i think..shit i am too high to have to pay atention. Then she tell us that we are talking about conciouseness and that we were going to have a pop-quiz at the end. Now i am pretty aggitated that i not only have to pay attention, but try and short-term retain this knowledge too. As the lesson starts she begind talking about agonists and antagonists, and then segways into talking the most basic drugs that people do and their categories. The whole class goes by and it was like she was talking about what i did at the festival this past weekend, and i find myself not writing anything b/c i have done most of the drugs we had to define. She starts passing out the quiz and i can honestly say noone thought they were going to get an A but me. I have never completed a test so fast in my life! I looked at the person sitting next to me' quiz to see if he had missed any, and he wrote that heroin was a stimulant and marijuana is a famous drug so people often OD on it. LOL Just before we left she had us identify famous stars related to dugs, and she said jerry garcia OD'd on LSD. LOLOL life is good....toke on blades!
    WWH (writin while high)

2. hahaha thats awesome!

3. Haha yeah that's awesome, sooo lucky it was about drugs :D

4. what are drugs?:confused:

5. yeah it was intro...lol yur gonna have a blast

6. What grade are you in man?

7. sophmore in college but it isn't a grade....it is based on credit hours.