today in health class

Discussion in 'General' started by Outcast, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Just because something doesn't cause withdrawal doesn't mean you can't necessarily become addicted to it, take food or sex addiction into account. Could be an explanation for the feelings people compare to withdrawal associated with weed.

2. They can if they lack Health credits.

3. There was a senior in my health class freshman year because he failed. There was also a health and fitness elective.

4. Physical Withdrawal from weed doesn't happen.

Anything you feel, physically is stemming from you stressing out from not smoking.

I've had physical withdrawal. Marijuana doesn't even compare.

I smoked everyday for 5 years and nothing happened, except irritability and insomnia, but the insomnia was something I already had, the marijuana treated it.

5. Yeah...I'm lacking my daily dose of vitamin THC and I can't sleep fall asleep or stay sleeping... :(

6. #26 Luvs2splooj, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
    Just saying. MOST 18 year olds were done with health their first year in highschool. Sorry I don't want 15 year olds on GC making threads with the same topic we see every day on here.

7. Pot is addictive, stop lying to yourselves. Not highly addictive, but addictive none the less. I've personally experienced the effects, and I know tonnes of very heavy smokers who also experienced withdrawal symptoms. Physical or not, it doesn't really matter.

8. [quote name='"Mur"']

where the fuck have you been getting your weed from? I smoked for about 5 months straight, every fucking day, then suddenly stopped for a week. not a single withdrawal. YES i wanted to get high, but could not, so I shrugged it off.[/quote]

I get my weed from a dispensary bro. Im not saying i get deathly ill and cant move for days, im saying my body realizes when i dont smoke because i am always high. I usually dont feel good all day until i smoke. Everyone is different, so you stopping and not feeling anything doesn change how i feel when i dont smoke bud.

Im not telling anyone their wrong, im just stating exactly how i feel man

9. [quote name='"milehighrudeboy"']

My guess would be those are caused by psychological stress which can cause some chemical imbalances. Im not trying to tell you those aren't real, because they definitely are. Im just saying that those are different than physical withdrawals. Im currently in psychology and i've also had to quit cigarettes and that craving became my whole life, my world became centered around it. Not trying to start a flame war though, sorry if that sounded rude.[/quote]

This could totally be true man. Again, im not arguing anyone, im just describing how bud affects me. It does different things to different people. My stepmom throws up every single time shes tried bud. Her body literally rejects pot everytime shes tried it. pot will affect people in different ways, so you cant claim that it doesnt have any physical effect on a person because you havent experienced it in someone elses shoes