Today I rolled a perfect joint.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by EvanFoerster, Jan 20, 2012.

1. I get out of school so I went to my buddies house to smoke some bud. We smoked a blunt and then decided to roll a joint. I was pretty stoned and began rolling it, when I was done I set it down. My buddy picked it up and started freaking out and even took a picture of it. He said he had only met two people in his life that could roll a joint like I did. When I picked it up and looked at it I have to admit it was pretty damn good and looked identical to a cigarette. I was just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else.

2. Those are the only kind I roll :cool:

3. I would venture a guess that it has happened to damn near everyone...Because we all know that "That's fuckin' perfect!" stoner.:cool:

4. hi I'm oscarzetaacosta:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:, just kidding boyo, much loves. I like super perfecto joints to awesomeo

5. i wish i could roll. i would roll all the time just for that luxuriant feeling you get when you smoke a joint. it makes you feel like a boss

6. What size was ur rolling paper? My joints are so bad lol

7. [quote name='"Wesnaw"']What size was ur rolling paper? My joints are so bad lol[/quote]

I buy either 1.25 or 1.5 papers. The trick to rolling a good joint is practice and taking your time.

8. [quote name='"THCwillTELL"']pics?[/quote]

My friend doesn't have pic messaging but I'm hoping I can upload it from his phone next time I see him.

9. im a joint master, i have a joint black belt mother fucker