Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Today I decided to workout while blazed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anakinsmama7, Feb 8, 2015.

1. So this THC oil doesn't couch lock me too badly. So today I did some knee ups, push ups, bicycles, supermans, dead bugs... Just a bunch of floor work really. I didn't think I was pushing that hard but...

I'm at work know and I'm sore! That good "my muscles worked hard" sore, not the "oh shit I pulled something" sore.

Feel free to share advice, tips or stories here ☺️

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Great pre workout regimen!

3. Joe Rogan promotes getting high and working out. I always smoke a little before working out. I feel like it helps me focus on my form better when lifting. Plus you get the added bonus of feeling great.

4. I often feel the urge to work out while stoned. Getting high and going for a run is the best feeling ever.

5. So you got ripped, then you got ripped? :p

6. Not many people know this, but Schwarzenegger said in an interview that he would smoke pot before a workout as it helped him concentrate and focus. I'm pretty sure that a few other bodybuilders of that era also claimed the same but I'm not completely sure who.
    Personally, I'm not a fan of it but once in a while I'll get in the mood to take a dab and head to the gym.

7. Surfing high is the best form of exercise you can get, other then that I run and do pushups high. I personally feel like my muscles are significantly more relaxed while high and I can push harder. Surfing is different for me then others like my friends for example, I find it to slow time for me in a sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Excellent choice, sir.  EVERYTHING is better high.

9. Your probably smoking sativa then.