Today at lunch....CRAZY

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Apple Fries, Mar 31, 2011.

1. hey guys, aynways ill tell what i came to tell lol....ok i was at lunch and i just got back from smoking at lunch...and when i got back to school there was a literal homesexual black guy named tommy and this lesbian/Bi chick named sierra areguing a shit ton..so like im watching them and just waiting for something to happen when the seirre bitch stands up and calls himm as "fag daddy bitch" and he just gets up and delivers a right hook right to the dome..it was like "PAG TOOOGGGG" then the chick starts hitting him and omg it was INTENSE long stories short...just found out today that is infact "legal for gay men to punch other gay girls"

-Kevin Bacon

2. What the fuck? Quick, pass me some of what you're smoking.

3. some purp ahhahaha

4. haha dude i understood that some crazy homo drama ( no offense to gays) thumbs up hombre

5. Oh man.

Electric Wizard

6. It is not legal for anyone to hit anyone. LOL

Its assault.

It doesnt matter if yer gay, tranny, hermy, whatever. U can not assault a person.

7. Today at lunch?....

how old are you?

8. I read this story...it was like PAG TOOOGGGG

9. kevin bacon reminds me of a pig

10. kevin bacon reminds me of *oinking*,and *oinking* reminds me of pigs, and pigs remind me of cops...
    and now im gettin kinda sketched out heree..

11. Fuckin LoL!

12. I know a Kevin Bacon he was a fucking cop.

You fucking cop.

13. I am the real kevin bacon, and i can confirm that it is legal for gays to hit gays. or something?

14. "a literal homosexual"

15. #16 haggs, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahaha

16. homesexual.

17. [​IMG]

i want whatever you're smoking...

18. HOMOsapienn
    ..i ammm

19. LMAO Hermie? How do you earn that title?