tobacoo vs marijuana for getting underaged

Discussion in 'General' started by austyn12, Aug 10, 2012.

1. when i was 14 i went to the doctor and he ran tests and the tests said i had that and depression.

2. [quote name='"austyn12"']

when i was 14 i went to the doctor and he ran tests and the tests said i had that and depression.[/quote]

Oh, watch out you might get banned

3. Why? Because he went to the doctor when he was 14?

4. cigaretts were easy for me. all I'd have to do is wait outside the smoke shop and find a chill dude to buy me something. weed was easy aswell given that I had a dealer

5. They were both quite easy for me to obtain when I was under 18.

6. Dyslexia is a learning disorder... Sounds like that's what you have. My brother has it.

7. "Cigguarts" are terrible for you. They may seem "cool" or "hip" at your age, but when you are toting around an oxygen tank with half a lung left, shit won't be too "rad".

8. umm im 18? im just trying to see if marijuana would be harder for minors to get once its legal if it ever is.

9. yeah that kinda sounds right. thanks.

10. yeah true

11. I'd come up with a witty come back to this atrocious post but this video will have to do since my girlfriend just got here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI0RoJz7Tno]Billy Madison - Best insult ever! - YouTube[/ame]

12. #52 glazedKnuckles, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    Whoops

13. [quote name='"austyn12"']

when i was 14 i went to the doctor and he ran tests and the tests said i had that and depression.[/quote]

Oh, so last week?

14. the dark side of gc strikes again.

15. [quote name='"weed smoking 21"']

You act like you cured cancer what makes you so great ? You enjoy picking on people or something ?

Does it make you feel good ? Maybe you should just focus on yourself and you're own spelling dickhead. Who cares if he spells a word or two wrong ? Is this an english test hell no ! So shut up

Sorry for the rant but grammar nerds make my blood boil. Do you seriously have no life ? Is mocking people's spelling the only way to validate you're life. ?

This was a good thread that could of created an interesting discussion but once again grammar nerds ruin it

pathetic !!!![/quote]

Anddddd
    No one cares

16. [quote name='"weed smoking 21"']

You reply with a video really ? Really !? I rest my case

You have no life and correct spelling is the only way you can feel good about yourself. Girlfriend ? she has horrible taste dating an ignorant waste of space like you

Meh she most likely cheats on you anyway. Not that I blame her. You're so full of yourself she probably gets a good laugh outta you're arrogance while she's screws your best friend :D[/quote]

Anddd
    No one cares

17. im not going to argue i know im 18 and thats all that matters.

18. why does it matter, marijuana is illegal for any age if you are in America anyways. Being over 18 means nothing. lawl

19. [​IMG]

20. At least when I was in high school I didn't know anyone who controlled an underground alcohol and tobacco distribution. That's how the kids would do it if they wanted to make some money.