tobacoo vs marijuana for getting underaged

Discussion in 'General' started by austyn12, Aug 10, 2012.

1. #1 austyn12, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    before you say anytihng im 18. i just realized that it was easyier for me to find marijuana then it was for someone to buy me ciggaurts. Why is this true wouldnt it be easyier to find since its legal?

2. Doesn't seem you know how to read either.

Careful, My People! It's a trap!:cool:

3. Aw cigguarts...

I love me some ciggaurts. pronounced: (sig-warts)

4. No, cigarettes are much harder to buy as a minor than marijuana, when I was 14 it could take me forever to fin someone to buy me cigarettes but for marijuana I coul just call up a dealer and he could meet me, same deal with alcohol it's harder to get alcohol than it is marijuana, if marijuana is legal then kids can't get it as easily

5. So after all this time of denying youre under age you suddenly forgot about the rules and admitted it? what the fuck?

6. I knew you weren't 18! Ha!:hello:

7. haha i meant im not underaged sorry im tired and hot.

8. Haha...He edited it.

Doesn't matter though, mods and admins can see it before it was edited too.

Silly humans.:cool:

9. thats so weird

10. im sorry i didnt mean to say that i meant im not underaged

11. [quote name='"austyn12"']

thats so weird[/quote]

How so?

12. :laughing::laughing: Banhammer inc.

13. wow u dont listen im tired and hot and didnt read what i wrote .... im 18 i know that for a fact

14. C'est la vie.:cool:

15. risk years in jail for dealing marijuana or get a ticket your first time.

16. >tired and hot
    >hot
    OP is... in heat BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGZZGAGAHAHAGAHAHA!

17. honestly why would anyone admit to that. Im not going to aruge tho i fucked up. Oh well if i get banned it was my fault for saying i wasn't 18 even tho i am.

18. [quote name='"austyn12"']

risk years in jail for dealing marijuana or get a ticket your first time.[/quote]

Well people gotta make there money, and marijuana is alot better for you than tonacco or alcohol and I've been noticing kids starting to pick weed over tobacco and alcohol which is good

19. thats true im so glad i dont have to do that. Yeah you also don't get so hooked on it that u withdrawal from it when you cant afford it or get it.

20. [quote name='"austyn12"']

thats true im so glad i dont have to do that. Yeah you also don't get so hooked on it that u withdrawal from it when you cant afford it or get it.[/quote]

Yeah, both alcohol and cigarettes are addictive unlike marijuana