Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tobacco pipes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chr0niC0nfusion, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Long story short i just broke my pipe. and weed pipe = 20$ and tobacco pipe =2$. can i use tobbaco pipe for weed or would that not work?

2. I've tried it before, ya you can....sucks tho

3. You definitely would be able to smoke out of it, but it would probably be very harsh and unsatisfactory if it costs $2

4. yea but i don t get money very often and i buy weed with what littlw money i do get. not buying pipes

5. if it already has tobacco resin in it you will most likely hate any weed you put in it, but if it isnt ressed up it might taste like wood. if it has a metal bowl itl work good

i myself am a reg smoker so a tobacco pipe for me is very enjoyable, i can burn a whole bowl on mabye 5 bucks but if youve got some nugs and habve a store near you there is a zebra brand pen that turns into a 1 hitter

6. the model is zebra f-301, they sell 2 packs for 4 bucks but nobodys watchin da pen isle ya dig, you gotta unscrew the cap and pull hard on the back plastic peice, now ull have a metal valcano shapped peice and a metal tube, put the metal valcano peice so the pointy end goes into the tube ( it will stay there) and u can pack a 1 hitter - 4 or so hits. if you have a peice of tape you can tape the plastic handle on end of the tube to make it longer

7. shit im too young to enter a head shop

8. #8 jaden420, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Banhammer haha

9. Like what kind of tobacco pipe? You must have one of those shitty corn cob pipes for 2 bucks. They clog up and get all nasty after about 10 uses and they are hard as shit to clean out.

10. HAHA kids are stupid

11. Save up your allowance, junior.:cool:

12. and true i just most likley got my ass banned

13. and at dunwitty its one of those tobacco pipes that. see thos old rich white guys smoking. metal bowl

14. fixed. lol :cool:

15. I used to smoke my weed out of a tobacco pipe like that. Worked fine for me.

16. I bought this 5 buck pipe at an antique store and the taste is aweful and i havent even smoked weed out of it! Stick to glass pipes or J's.

17. not necesarrily, some countries age minimums are 21 i do beleive

18. No question about it, OP will be banned.:cool:

19. #20 Super Nova, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Umm no. 18 is the age to be on here. He never said he was <18