Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tobacco in joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Newbez, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Do you put tobacco in your joints?
    I like mine with baccy in it, it just tastes smoother for me and I can take more jars before my throat feels like it's been raped. With pure weed I cough like a bitch after 4-5 jars. In England most people put tobacco in their joints so don't start moaning about our preference because I know there are dicks out there who complain about the "right" way to smoke.

2. I like doing that. Especially with menthol tobacco. Gives the weed a nice minty taste that mixes well with the earthy taste.

3. Straight weed is the way to go.

4. I knew you could get menthol filters but menthol baccy!? Cool.

5. I dont like tobacco in joints just because I smoke weed and tobacco differently.

Only hold in my hits of tobacco for like half a second to a second usually, with a joint on the other hand though I will hold in my hits for like 5 seconds.

6. Its preferred in my little smoking group to separate tobacco and weed with one exception - blunts. Friends of mine smoke tobacco in wood pipes in between bong/joint sessions. Never really combined them, I don't smoke tobacco (exception blunts again) but to each their own.

7. Menthol..? That sounds super gross:(

I like to mix mint tea leaves in with my buds for a spliff, so it won't re-kindle my urge to suck down Malboro Reds. :smoking:

8. whatever floats your boat. It's all personal preference man.

Shit, this thread is here on the daily.

9. This.

I hate tobacco anyway. Blech.

10. Isn't tobacco in the same family as Nightshade? haha

11. Mate, I'm asking about you -.-

12. uh, I buy good tobacco from a local place. It's really good to roll a spliff with nice tobacco.

13. I used to, but now that I'm trying to quit smoking, I don't suspect I will anymore. Also, help a sister out with some terminology. Jars?

14. Hell yeah. Fuck the retards who empty out cigarettes to put in the joint. Fuck them.