tobacco and my bong

Discussion in 'General' started by 503toker, Dec 23, 2008.

1. i tried smoking tobacco in my bong because im paranoid about my lungs but i was wondering something. Does bong water show signs of catching all that nasty shit in tobacco like it does when you smoke green?

2. Probably. I don't think it matters wheter you smoke it in a cig or a bong much tho. The resin and stuff that gets caught in the water isn't what does the most damage to your lungs.

3. Why the hell would you smoke tobacco out of a bong?

Because of health?

WTF?!?!

4. I gag at the thought of taking a fat bong rip of tobacco.
    That is quite horrendous.

5. Highly advise AGAINST tobacco bong, was at a party one time and my friend did it, he threw up 5 seconds afterwards.

6. isn't hookah tobacco?:confused:

7. yeah, but that's usually flavoured, and not sucked trough a tube with a large hole.

8. shisha..it does contain tobacco but also molasses and fruit pulp.

9. A friend of mine tried to take a bong hit of tobacco from a 2 footer. He never smoked a cigarette after that.

10. smoking tabacco outa your bong is just find, it will make it better for you, and wont hurt the bong...hell, you get this little buzz from it too....just a super quick super crazy headrush, at least i do.

11. yeah the thought of that is sickening

i dont even like to hit a cig too hard unless im drunk

couldnt imagine a bong rip of it

12. Believe me it is, couple of my friends dared my homie to milk a bong from a cig

Next thing we know where all busting out laughing as he clears and and you just see him get up run to the bushes and looked like he throw up all his food from the whole week hahaha it was great

13. Let me get this straight , ur paranoid about ur lungs yet you decide to take a bong rip of tabacco. Hmmmmmmmmmm

14. I did it. It didn't make me gag, but I tend to smoke for like maybe 2 weeks stop for several months and then pick it back up. It is like smoking a light cigarette, compared to a normal one.. It isn't worth it. My friends are real tobacco freaks and they broke the last cigarette so they did it so I was like whatever. It is a huge hit. It hits you a lot more than weed hits do and you feel it around you lungs A LOT more...

15. bahahaha!