to train or not to train

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by myeden420, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Hey guys so I am growing for the first time using auto flowers... so I am still thinking over LST training now I know I deffinitly want to keep one or 2 natural with NO training so I can actually see a comparison. so my problem is I am wondering if they will get too tall....and if they do is there anyway I can grow it naturally and then if I see them getting to tall can I do anything to tie them down or keep them short at that point or is it to late at that point and ill loose the plant if it gets too tall.....I ask you guys cause everything I read says something different I read on the site I got the seeds from says about 20 inches wich seems short but then reading from other sites says 4 feet so that's a big difference any advice guys?

2. In my experience, LST, on autos, has to be done on an almost daily basis. The foliage is exceedingly tender one day and tough as nails the next. You will probably be disappointed in your plant if you do not train it.
    I have a journal of a successful first time auto grow if you think it may help you.
    No one cares, I tell ya!
    I made plenty of mistakes.

3. I do, and Auto's are hard to LST. They really shouldn't be messed with and that's because they have a short life span and need all their time to do their thing other wise they won't grow to their potential. I did a journal on cloning auto's I did it but they didn't grow the way I thought they would, not a good idea.
    I believe auto's should be left alone to do their thing in the amount of time they have to do it in.
    Lust my opinion.

4. From my experience the LST done on autos is to get more light to the lower flowers.
    And leaf tucking along with LST .
    Play around with them just be careful not to break them it sets them back weeks [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

5. Very good my friend. your plants look awesome great job 1.png