Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To toke or not to.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by success, Mar 28, 2012.

1. I've got a cold recently and my nose is kinda stuffed and i feel groggy. should i smokeee? Would it make it better or worse?

2. do it i always smoke when im sick it makes me feel better

3. alrightt ill smoke a lil bit :smoke:

4. SmokeSmokeSmoke :smoke: :D

5. I prefer Sativas when I am sick, maybe a little Indica but thats just me personally.

6. If you smoke your stomach will probably feel better (if you are feeling stomach-sick that is.)

7. good decision guys! starting to feel alot better. just smoked a small bowl a couple minutes ago.

8. Just goes to prove that marijuana is a great medicine :)

9. it even cleared my nose up a bit!

10. The answer is to smoke.

This applies to everything

11. I find smoking when I'm sick makes me feel a whole lot better, mainly because it allows me to eat normally again.
    Hit a bong with hot water in it, the steam really soothes your throat and makes the smoke heaps smoother.

12. personally it makes me forget why I was even sick lol..toke up!

13. Hold joint up to nose, inhale, nose toke = instant sinus clearing relief. ;)

But yeah man, I always feel better smoking when I am sick. Makes the pain and discomfort so much more tolerable :smoke:

14. Oh yea burn bro haha

15. There's nothing that a Mucinex and a blunt won't cure.