Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To toke or not to toke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amongst Waves, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Hello Blades, so I have enough weed left for one more joint. My question is since I'm getting a new patch tomorrow for 420 should I smoke the weed now before bed, or early in the morning before going to the library? I'll be in the library for 7 hours or so to study for exams.
    Enjoy 420 :)

2. I would say toke now mainly cause you gotta study for them exams tomorrow, ace them exams and classes for you get your degree to earn more doe to buy more dank nugs rather toking up befor study time and the possibility of being lazy and/or you might forget what you'v reviewed

3. i'm partial to the wake and bake, but do what you want

4. wake and bakes are nice, but at the same time you got to work hard in school to make a lot of money. Don't do it before study time because your mind will be on many other things if you are stoned....I've experienced it

5. i smoke tonight

6. I'd much rather save it for a wake and bake since it's 4/20, roll it tonight, store it in something airtight and spark it the minute you get outta bed :smoke:

7. smoke now, it wont mess with your studying...plus youll be looking forward to picking up the new batch

=]

8. This new blade is a smart one!!! :hello: