to toke or not to toke

Discussion in 'General' started by thespecialscent, Jun 13, 2009.

1. shit last night i wanted to toke
    but was to lazy to go outside
    have a big closet
    have a sploof
    safe?

2. If you have a window to blow out of it you'll be good. Sploofs never seem to help me with the smell much. Use febreze or ozium when your done

3. Get one of these babies:

[​IMG]

4. The answer is always to toke.

5. Get some shit called Ozium. It kills airborne bacteria... always works for me. my parents used to complain about my room smellin like weed til I got this stuff.
    [​IMG]

6. Sploof, plus that Ozium shit.

Fuck, I coulda used that if I knew about it.

Anyways, toke if you want. I would, but I'd advise having a fan or open window around. Closets are iffy.

7. i made a sploof last night and baked out my grandparents basement =] i didnt get an weird looks this morning so im assuming it worked :D so sploof it lol.

8. yeah toke for sure. thats the right answer, go smoke a bowl and then tell me that wasnt the right decision

9. One of the reasons I use a vaporizer. The smell only lingers for a few minutes.

10. well my mind is made on one thing
    i still love grasscity
    still dont know about the closet though
    but of course in regard to the to toke or not to toke quection
    TOKE

11. I'm so glad I don't have to worry about parents and smoking.

12. your a lucky man

13. Dude just smoke next to a window! And YES toke it up dude.

Smoking in a closet with a sploof is a shitty idea because the smoke has nowhere to go so the smell will linger for awhile.

14. With my windows opened and a fan pointed upwards on high theres really no smell. Spray a little cologne and [​IMG]