Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To the pain sufferers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dubway, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Well basically, to tell the story i was just on a thread where someone has chronic pain, nausea, felling sick etc. And i was kinda high as you usually are, and this really thoughtful song came on the radio and i just got the thought that i was stealing your medication. You use this plant for an actual medicine, and it that sense it is medicine, and i feel like just some other kid who smokes put for the after effects and i dont really deserve it because i dont use it to the most of its abilities. SO to all actual medicaters out there, i am sorry for smoking your medicine.

Thanks xx

2. P.S - i posted this in seasoned as i guess most real medicaters will have been doing this for a long time,

Thanks again

3. There is more than enough medicine to go around. As long as you didn't steal weed from anybody, you're just smoking what you got for yourself legitimately. I wouldn't feel bad about that.

4. most of the people who smoke use it recreationally. It's a drug, we like to get high. I don't see why you should feel sorry. Theres definatly enough to go around.

5. all you have to do is set foot in a dispensary and you will realize just how much medicine is available, your not taking anyone's medication there is ton's to go around. Just this morning i was comparing 5 dispensaries that all have GDP that are close to me, what are the odds that all 5 are gonna run out today of GDP and not have some for someone who is 'really sick' as opposed to someone like with with a legitimate excuse but who is not medicating for a terminal illness 0% chance.......

6. Don't worry, we'll just grow more weed.

7. Haha yeah man, it's a plant, not a fossil fuel. Renewable resource ftw!

8. I use for medical reasons in spite of the plant's illegality in my state. Yes, I am in a lot of pain, and that is why I smoke. I also know that there are many, many other reasons why people smoke cannabis, reasons other than pain. Our beloved plant has many therapeutic purposes. People smoke because it makes them happy. That's therapeutic, is it not? Despite my pain, it makes me happy to see others find happiness with cannabis. Trust me, there's plenty to go around. You are not offending medical users by using for fun, if that's what you're worried about. Don't think so much. Just enjoy. :smoke: