to the jewish blades

Discussion in 'General' started by stoner_lukas, Sep 18, 2009.

1. you know what sucks balls!

my university got RID OF ALL THE JEWISH HOLIDAYS:mad:

last year was sooo awesome, we'd get like 2 days off for every jewish holiday, ontop of all the normal holidays. we're like the only university in north america to do that.. but not anymore:( they said it was unfair to other religious groups who had school during there religious holidays. lol

2. My university doesn't have off for Jewish holidays either.

I can understand that though, because winter break with christmas is an every-year correlelation, the Jewish holidays fluctuate. On the other hand, having like one day off for Yom Kippur if it's during the week would be nice and wouldn't shake things up too much.

I'm done until Yom Kippur, no second-day stuff for me. Kicked off the new year in a big way last night though, probably the best party yet this year.

3. tonight starts the big fast day. gonna be blazing before my meal to make sure i eat enough food .

[​IMG]

have a nice yom kippur blades. or a good sunday to non observers

4. For sure man. I've been stuffing my face all day! Once the sun goes down there's no more food for 25 hours.

I've got lots of vidui to do this year, and I'm looking forward to it, too. Yom Kippur, despite it's solemness, has always been a favorite holiday of mine. It's a very spiritual day.

Remember, no rubber shoes tomorrow ;)

מי יאמר זכיתי לבי טהרתי מחטאתי