To the asshole that steals.

Discussion in 'General' started by Shecallsmedaddy, Jan 1, 2016.

1. #1 Shecallsmedaddy, Jan 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2016
    thank you for stealing my gas can and tipping my other one. I had two gas cans in the back of my truck, one for a friend and one that was mine. I tied his down with rope and mines chained with a lock.(because this has happened before). I go to the bank, look back, both are there. I go in, take care of business and come back, the one that was roped, was clean cut with a knife and straight up gone. And the other one that was chained had the cap taken and tied over (open cap end down, obviously on purpose) and all over the bed of my truck... both were 5 gallon cans by the way and completely full....thank you, You truly are a waste of skin.
    Sorry, I just had to get this out somewhere.

2. at least the person didnt light it on fire at the same time. what an ass tho

3. so... you assume he's smokes marijuana? great.

4. I wasn't assuming he smokes or anything. I'm on here the most and feel the most connected with people on here. Hense why I posted here. And I don't know of a gas can forum.

5. too soon, I see....

6. It's hard to tell when sombody is kidding in text, I just got done scrubbing gas out of the bed of my truck in 45 degree weather. I hate the smell of gas, it makes my eyes water. It's just a pain, I didn't mean any disrespect.

7. really...post the rant in a crackheads forum, it might be read by the thief there... :)

8. Thieves are a pest, and are predators of both rich and poor. Especially the poor who can't afford insurance. I have zero sympathy for them.. let them rot in jail, I don't give a fuck about their backgrounds. They have no excuse.

9. Oh sorry my bad man

10. That sucks balls man, Time to build a lockable cage for the back of your truck.

11. Only whack motherfuckers like Corey and Trevor steal gas

12. This has alibi written all over it.

Bank footage or gtfo. What have you done?[​IMG]

No "gas can forums", but it also could have been stuck in the asshole forums too.[​IMG]

13. Set the can back out but put water in it, salt is optional, a little gas to give it smell, wait....

14. Time to invest in a toolbox for the bed

15. I can't quote, so I hope people see this.

I haven't done anything to anyone. I'm a college student just trying to get certified. I'm 23 years old, my favorite activities include staying at home and getting stoned. I don't use social media, not one account. It was just a random act of theft/vandalism.

I do have a tool box but they are too big and I'm not a fan of gas fumes building up in something that's less than 2 feet from my head, especially in something that's steel, just spells bad juju in my head.

Thank you for all the suggestions, I just wish we lived in a world where I didn't have people touching stuff that isn't theirs. Funniest part about the whole thing, nobody touches my can when gas was 4.00, and I was doing alright so if something happened, I didn't care.
    Gas is 2.00 and somebody touches my stuff. Time for a bowl, first one of the day!!

16. I like the ^^ idea of putting water as a replacement? Maybe cause its winter put some antifreeze in there and some gas for smell? Also a little sugar wouldnt hurt ;) teach thieves a lesson.

17. Yep. I live in an isolated frontier community where gas theft is common because there is no gas for about an hour in any direction. We had someone casing the neighborhood late at night stealing gas cans and siphoning vehicles. Fire dept. vehicles sitting outside of the station were hit. So we put in locking gas caps and brought gas cans into the station. But yeah my buddy had a can stolen so we did this little trick and set another can outside where it was even easier to get. Sure enough it was gone within a few days. But....we haven't seen any further activity or missing gas since.

18. omfg this made me laugh so much lol

19. People are bold man. Like in the bank parking lot though? Imagine if you had forgotten something in your truck and as you walked back a guy holding a Rambo knife is cutting away at the rope securing the gas can. What would you have done?

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•