To that girl in florida who told the judge to fuck off

Discussion in 'General' started by letsmokeasweet, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Well.. They do actually train police officers to determine speeds so the cops statement has credibility. Dude hop off the judges nuts haha you were a sixteen year old with a stang. Your 1 of about 100,000. It just so happens I bought an 06 mustang when I was 17. I highly doubt he was biased because you were young with mustang hahaha. Maybe if it were a Ferrari...

2. #122 SiriusWolff, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
    No he specifically said it was due to me owning the car i did. The prosecutor also spoke up and said that i deserved extra punishment due to age, vehicle, and crime.

edit: my point is judges are people and make mistakes, only difference is their mistakes ruin people's entire lives. So for this system to be perfect the judge and officers would all have to not fuck up ever to keep from sending innocent people to jail. Now since we know that's impossible is the reason i don't like judges. I've seen good people go to jail for 10 years over small things yet i see horrible people walk out everyday.

3. IF A JUDGE IS UNBIASED....then why do we elect judges who are either replublican or democrat?
    each party has its own biased views

4. I'm not really sure why a teen with a stang would deserve extra punishment.

And how were you punished more than a serial rapist? Did you go to prison or something?

I don't know, man. I tend to lawyer up even if it's something I didn't do.

5. I didn't understand it either. They wanted to get me for racing since i was going 115-120 when i passed him but they had no proof. So all i told him is i was driving at 85 which was a few MPH short of reckless driving. That's the reason the bitch wanted to pin me and trust me i was nothing but respectful and nice they just didn't like a kid standing up for himself.

I had to pay around 900 in fines for the ticket along with court cost and i lost my license six months, probation, 56 hours of community service. The illegal guy got 500 bucks and he had to pay for the tree he hit along with a driving course. The pedophile was on his 3rd offense and he had to pay a couple hundred and was put on probation. Like wtf? i get more probation and fines than an illegal immigrant who fled the scene and a 3x pedophile?

I'm not complainging about my case alone i'm trying to say that the judicial system is highly flawed and is abused by those in power everyday. What can you do to fight the person who makes and distributes the law? you can't. Let's say you get arrested for pot and you get 2 years while a guy got arrested for assault gets 2 weeks and probation, wouldn't you be a little upset?

6. That sucks dick Sounds like you got butt raped. That judge sounds like an ass-wipe I see your points now.