Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

to talk about weed: yes or no

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by goohara, May 17, 2012.

1. i say yes it's fun when it's with people that know what they're talking about and idk i just enjoy talking about it because weed is something i like and that's what people usually do. although some people seem to think it's annoying and kinda complain when people around them speak about it a lot? haha wbu?

2. I say there is a time and place for everything. I only join a marijuana conversation in public if the person is misinformed. Having a one to one talk is quite enjoyable I must say especially if the person is knowledgeable and can contribute or is willing to learn a thing or two. You should hear the things some people ask/say. So all in all I don't just randomly talk about weed all the time but if the occasion calls for it and it's a serious debate or just laxing it's up for discussion.