Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

? to seasoned tokers: is there any way to save bad shake?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dejj, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Okay, so I grinded up some bud, and put it in an Altoids tin, which I set next to an open window. I should have left the bud in the grinder but then I wanted to use the grinder to grind up different strains (duh, I grinded up too much at once). Hence the Altoids tin, and stupidly, next to the open window. Anyway, now I know why it's best to use a Tightvac. It seems that after several weeks stored in such a poor way, the smoke is so bad now that inhaling it either makes me want to vomit or compels actual vomit. My question now: is there any way to fix the bud, so that it becomes a good smoke again? Like what if I put it into a Tightvac for a while? Or what if I put it into the freezer?

2. It sounds like your stash got a little too dry. If this is the case it can easily be remedied by putting it in a zip-loc or similar bag with an orange peal. This will add more moisture to the weed and make it a little easier to smoke. If it's been out for a long time it won't be great smoke, but it should be salvageable.

3. This is your best bet, but be sure to monitor the weed enough so that it doesn't get too wet, cause if it does you might have mold on your hands.

4. Yeah be proper carefull, So you dont get mold.

5. Awesome! Thanks, everyone!