To pick up, or not to pick up...

Discussion in 'General' started by EndoMANIAC, May 11, 2011.

1. Here's my current situation: I'm dry, but I have $20, only thing that's stopping me from getting some weed is the fact that I've got school work to do. Should I just get all the work out of the way and put off the weed, or should I just pick up now and do my work stoned? (alternatively, I can ask my buddy to drop a dime, but that would require me to get change somewhere)

Normally me being stoned inhibits my ability to do work (quite lazy sober, shit gets worse when I'm blazed, especially if it be dem indicas). But if I actually muster up the strength, I can work pretty damn hard.

Note: I want to know what other people have done in this situation, I know I'm more aware of my own capabilities more than you guys, but sometimes my judgement isn't the best.

2. Go buy the weed. Come home and finish your school work then smoke.

3. Literally exactly what I was going to post.

Use weed like a reward, condition yourself psychologically to associate weed with the stuff you normally hate, and everything feels alright.
    :smoke:

4. what type of work?

5. Math mostly, and I'm retarded when it comes to math.

6. then do what they said. if it was english i would get stoned then write, mary jane is my muse

7. Do your work. Then go buy it. I would fall into temptation haha