To order March or April...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by whiteb0inewb, Feb 27, 2012.

1. I am really looking in to buying more seeds for my collection. Im just finishing up G13 Blueberry gum. I have finished Power Africa, Jack, Spicy White Devil, and Kalashnikova. Im looking to spend a little more on the beans. Not sure if I should get a pack of seeds, such as kandy kush or headband...or if I should stick with pick n mix to get a great variety. I hate when a seed doesn't pop, because you only get one chance.

If you had the chance to place an order which seeds would you choose? Im thinking Kandy Kush, or something from reserva privada. Maybe something with great potency...possibly white widow

Also do you think waiting for Attitude's april 20th sale will be worth it?

2. I've been seeing lately that buying a pack of regular seeds is the best way. Since breeding creates different phenotypes, some of them may not be very acceptable. When you get a big pack, you get probably 5-7 females from a pack, and each one of those should be cloned and flowered. Then you keep the best looking phenotypes with the best terpine and resin production. Then, just keep the mother plant and you have an endless supply of clones!

3. This month seems to have a lot of sativa dom strains but those kush's look nice also..how was that spicy white devil?

4. It actually caught me off guard. I didn't expect too much of it. It grew really well tho, very bushy and very uniform it was nice. It took ferts well, about average I would say. What surprised me the most was that the bud actually had a very subtle yet nice taste of blueberry. It didn't smell like blueberry but on the exhale smoking it in a joint was so nice.

I was even considering placing an order for a fem seed and keeping a mother of her. I also got 2.5 oz off her, which isn't too bad for me.

5. I'm working one now, how long did you flower her?

6. Flowered a full 8 weeks, finished off my last bit last night for my girls bday. Definitly a great smoke, highly enjoyable