To moderators.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Weedman90.OG 01, Jul 5, 2007.

1. I was wondering if it would or wouldn't be against the rules
    for me to make a thread with grow video's for beginners.
    The video's are not mine but they're very descriptive
    and can help the beginner become more familiar around
    the grow room etc.
    I would be hosting these videos on my own server. :confused:

-WM

2. im not a mod or anything but people post videos of how to grow weed on here all the time so i think its fine

3. i think it would be pretty cool and also helpful to post all the videos in one thread kind of like a database

4. I don't see a problem as long as you give credit where it's due. :D

5. Also, you'll want to make sure you have proper permission from the people who made the videos...

6. I don't know if I can get in contact with the people that are behind the video's as that would be a bit hard. I think i'll start uploading then make a thread.

7. Go for it man, i have a ton of grow videos also myself i can start putting in the same thread, ill host mine up through torrents though, i have already spoke to a few people that want my jorge cervantes ultime grow guide dvd that id be more then happy to share over bit torrent or something similar

8. Cool. Haha Satan I remember you from OG. LR thread.

9. Like was said...give credit where its due, and TRY to get permission from the original author.

10. why bother when all the good grow vids are on utube already :rolleyes:

11. yo what up weedman, im way ahead of you on that idea, yall can access my library here ->
    http://www.veoh.com/channels/marijuanagrowing

12. Indeed, i vaguly remember seeing you posting in the thread a few times, i teamed with the joint doctor (creator of lowryder) and created the highbred forums with him (over at highbred.net) mdanzig and the whole crew are over there, come check us out.