To late to start?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jcl, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Do you think if i started to grow on the 17th of june it would be to late to start? It would mostly be an outdoor grow, but enclosed in a homemade grow house, the grow house would be 4x4 and completely surrounded in saran wrap with Plexiglas on top. But do you think i should wait until next year to start them because of how late it is or do you think that i would be okay?

2. I am not the most experienced, but as a first opinion I think that you could possibly, if your working on indoor setup then you shuld be A+ anytime, but outdoors you either needed to a little sooner or else you may still be able to it will be close. Also, it depends where you live, if you live in a place thats seasonal with winter, than it will be close call. I have heard something about when the summer fades to fall the light goes down from 12/12 to a little less like maybe 11/13 or 10/14 and thats supposed to be when the plant starts to flower or go thru a certain stage. taking this into account if you start ASAP!!! then your plants might not be at tall and big and full as they would have been, but i think they will still stop at whatever size they are and start to flower/bloom whatever its called. so i tihnk nature will take its course but I would say you would not get as big yeild because the plants wont be as mature when they start to bloom or flower.

3. in short, yes i think its worth a shot

4. the problem with a greenhouse is its to hot in the summer. next fall its good-first frost protection.