Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

to late in the grow season?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DruggyJones, Jul 14, 2008.

1. one of my friends has a freind who just hooked him up with 3 strawberry haze femanized seeds for $50.. well my freinds a little ignorant on the whole grow operation and originally since i just got busted and the court put me in this 6 month out patient rehab program i wasnt planning on growing this season.. but when he showed up at my house with these seeds he was sure was legit i had to get in on it.. i grew last year and the year before and had a decent yeild but it was never my plants. my friend has alot of book knowledge but no expirence so we decided to go 50 50 on the operation.. which brings me to my question.. is it too late to get a yeild?? i live in up state new york and is the prior years i always usually started around memorial day weekend but these i just set up last weekend.

2. I would say, that yes, it is too late into the season.

3. Depends, are your growing outside? I mean, if not, it doesn't really matter what time of year it is. Otherwise, in upstate New Youk, I'd say that yes, it's a tad late.

4. it is to late depending on where you live, Id say if you live in a sunny climate we might have good enough weather for you to grow during the winter.