to hot in my closet

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mayanerz, May 20, 2009.

1. Hello everyone

I'm new here its my second grow and its Getting too hot in my closet What do you think I should do?

should i add More Hole?

Advice please......

maayan

2. Ummmm mabey a pic or more info on your closet...?

3. No way that someone can know what will work from here. The key is to remove the heated air and replace it with cool air, so whatever will achieve that. That could be more holes or more fans or better fans or different fresh air source, etc. Where are you venting to now?

4. i agree. please try to explain on you're equipment and what exactly you are using and maybe a pic or two can help us figure out an answer.

and

Welcome to GC! enjoy you're stay!

5. 027.JPG

028.JPG

029.JPG

030.JPG I send some pictures you can see what the problem in my closet.

6. have the big oscillating fan facing upwards towards the light blowing cool air on it, heat rises so when its up there blowing down, what do you think its going to be blowing down... hot air. lol give it a shot

7. You mean movement of air from the top down?:confused:

8. you want the air movement to go from bottom to top so that way you AREN'T circulating the hot air that has risen.

9. I will try ,thanks

maayan:)

10. yes sir.

11. One important question... what are your high/low temperatures and RH currently?

12. remove the dips in your aluminum duct, help your inline fan out!

13. we need to know the temps. its hot wher i am at and finishing up the temps are going to 85 in the daytime and 65 at night in thier room, they show no heat stress, but i have great airlfow. taking down the heat relfecting mylar and going with a flat white paint will help by about a degree or 2. mylar seems to heat up and reflect lots more heat than paint, it really is not that much better than foil.

14. :confused_2:Sometimes the heat reaches 35 degrees, and sometimes to 30​

15. My first grow went very well
    Plants grew well even in 30 degree heat, now I have two plants in general and They are not high because of the high heat, I think

Can anyone give me some advice
    What to do?

maayan CIMG0411 (640x480).jpg

These pictures are the first growth​

CIMG0408 (640x480).jpg

0-0-CIMG0465.JPG

CIMG0467 (640x480).jpg

CIMG0479 (640x480).jpg

CIMG0498.JPG

CIMG0508.JPG

CIMG0522.JPG

CIMG0535.JPG