To grow out the hair or not...

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by TwiztidToker24, Oct 20, 2010.

1. so im debating on wether or not to grow out my hair about shoulder length. I would pull it back with no bangs, not a pony tail though. Haha what do people think? BTW i am a guy

2. Well, it really depends on how you look. Some people just simply don't look good with certain hairstyles. Post a picture maybe?

3. i used to hav long hair but it just gets annoying to me, so i shaved it all off. Buzz cut with #5. plus when you have long hair you gotta take more care of it or it looks bad. go for its just hair you can cut it if you dont like it. although some chicks dig the hair, one cougar said she wanted to run her finger thru it and etcetc so that was cool lol

4. haha i wouldn't mind attracting a few cougars, i would post a pic but i value privacy sorry. I have had it long before but not as long as im thinking now. Also it wasn't pulled back, thanks for the advice though

5. Well you can always cut it if you don't like it. Go for it

6. long hair is my #1 turn on for a guy.
    So my vote is DO IT.

=]

7. On the curlyness scale is it at least wavy? If yes then no questions asked, you're growing it out

If it's straight you should probably grow it out but it depends what your face looks like.

My hair's about 6 or 7 inches long and I have a huge jewfro, so obviously I have to leave it like this

8. if you feel like doing it dude than just do it. I used to have long curly hair but then cut it short to get a job / my career involves working in the heat. But now since it is fall I decided to grow it out again for the winter at least.

9. Having long hair is the shit, I could never shave my head or some shit, I'd feel empty

10. long hair is awesome, but it has downsides

1. it takes literally an hour for your hair to dry after shower
    2. you must take care of your hair everyday or it starts to get twisted and entangled
    3. your hair is going to get entangled no matter what, brushing those out take a long time and lots of patients
    4. you go through an insanely amount of shampoo/conditioner every month
    5. if you work in a dirty job, all the nastiness goes into your hair
    6. if you must bushwhack to get anywhere/for any hobbies, your hair will get stuck in the brush
    7. your employers will keep telling you to get a haircut, it is hard to get a new job

good luck with the hair dude

11. now you may think that my long hair is gross and tangled but just washing it gets rid of most of them. Girls dig the unkempy sorta look, or at least any of the ones I know do ;)

12. especially with curly hair

13. Di-tto.

14. just remember, the mustache is making a comeback.

15. Same.

Long hair is hot but only if you take care of it.
    None of that "let it go" "don't untangle" bs.

16. You mean that girls dont like when their hands get caught while running it through long tangled hair?:p

17. Getting sick of fades so I'm gonna grow out my hair past shoulder length and try and get some dreads. What do you guys think about an Asian with their hair in dreadlocks?

18. Speaking from watching my friend dread his hair twice because he fucked them up, I'd say start when your hair is like 5 or 6 inches long, it will look really dumb for a few months, but you don't have real "dreadlocks" for a year or so anyways, and when they do lock up they'll be siiiiiiiick

check out dreadheadhq.com if your interested, dreads are an awesome hair style. Not my cup of tea, but I think they're cool as hell

19. I cannot stand looking at a guy with long hair...

20. Thats cool, may I ask if you are a stereotype of any sort? Keeping up with the latest fashion and whatnot, caring what others think about you and such?

I have no desire to impress people like you with my hair lol, have fun being biased, I'll be enjoying long hair more than you ever could most likely