Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

to grind or not to grind?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by calvo22, Oct 7, 2016.

1. so have been saving kief in my grinder for the past month or so and i have at least a gram. i plan on smoking most of it tonight and getting super high but i have one question: if i want to pack a bowl and top it with kief, should i grind the weed then pack it, or just break it up and pack it. i could also go with the nug plug technique and put a nug at the bottom and ground up weed for the rest of the bowl (and kief). what is my best bet?

2. I'd do the latter. Sounds like a connoisseurs way to smoke. Something I tend to do is putting the weed in a little bowl( a bowl to put food and stuff in not a smoke bowl) the kief in another and the same with the grinded(?) weed. So you can have yourself a little buffet.

Writing that I noticed I want to have such a buffet tonight. Maybe I'll get some hash as well

3. When I smoke kief I usually just break it up to create a floor in the bowl.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

4. Not really a right or wrong way. Personally I grind my bud then top it with kief, just seems to burn that much better. But I have been known to switch it up from time to time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Bongs and blunts benefit from a grinder for the smoother hit and even burn. I pack spoon bowls by hand no grinder so the bowl stays cherried longer.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah layers are the way to go. You want the cherry to stay in the kief to get the best from it. Cause if you just put it on top, by the time you stop using the lighter it's all burnt up. I've made multiple bowls full of kief, and the cherry stays a bit longer when you do it too.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. All above are right. Personally if you collect kief you should get a cheap hash press and form it into a little puck of hash you can put in top of a bowl. It will also allow you to cut the puck into little pieces and spread it around the bowl.